Kutaisi Airport also known as David the Builder Kutaisi International Airport is an airport located 25 km west of Kutaisi centre, the third largest city in Georgia and capital of the western region of Imereti. It is one of three international airports in Georgia, along with Tbilisi International Airport serving the Georgian capital and Batumi International Airport near the Adjara Black Sea resort. The mild climate in the area and strategic location makes it alternate airport for the region. Kutaisi Airport is located within 250 kilometers from Tbilisi and 130 km from Batumi, it is connected to Armenia, Azerbaijan, Russia and Turkey within radius of 350 km.
We offer transportation services from Kutaisi airport and Kutaisi city centre:
- Car rental in Kutaisi Airport and Kutaisi
- Transfers with comfortable Minivans and Minibuses
- Tours around Georgia.
At your service:
- Minibus Mercedes (up to 20 passengers)
- Minivan Mercedes-benz Viano and Vito (up to 9 passengers)
- SUV 4×4 Minivan Mitsubishi Delica (up to 7 passengers)
- Minivan Toyota Voxy (up to 7 passenger)
Special offer 🚐
Transfer Kutaisi airport Tbilisi
With comfortable Minivan for group (7-9 passengers) from Kutaisi airport to Tbilisi or from Tbilisi to Kutaisi airport 70 euro.
Minibus for big group (up to 20 passengers) from Kutaisi to Tbilisi 100 euro
Transfer Kutaisi airport Batumi
With comfortable Minivan for group (7-9 passengers) from Kutaisi airport to batumi or from batumi to Kutaisi airport 60 euro.
Minibus for big group (up to 20 passengers) from Kutaisi to Batumi 85 euro
If you plan to go to mountain part of Georgia we have special cars for you:
Mitsubishi delica with driver in Kutaisi and Kutaisi airport, rent 4×4 minivan with driver 50 euro/day.
Tours in Kutaisi
Daily tours around Kutaisi: Martvili canyon, Kinchkha, Okatse, Prometheus cave and Sataplia, Gelati monastery and Motsameta, Bagrati. With comfortable minivan or minibus (up to 20 passenger). Contact us for details: email@example.com
Car rental in Kutaisi airport and Kutaisi
You can rent a car direct from Kutaisi airport. To book your car, all you need is to contact us. We make simple reservation without credit / debit card.
When you pick the car up, you’ll need:
- Each driver’s full, valid driving licence, which they’ve held for at least 12 months.
- Your passport and any other ID
The age requirement is between 21 and 70 years old.
- Fuel policy: Not planning on driving much? A Full to Full fuel policy can save you a lot of money.
- Location: You can use pick-up at airport or any place in Georgia for additional fee, but pick up at our office or parking will be always free.
- Space: You’ll enjoy your rental far more if you choose a car with plenty of room for your passengers and luggage.
No hidden fees, Theft Protection, Collision Damage Waiver (CDW), local taxes and any road fees included in price. You’ll pay for any ‘extras’ when you pick your car up, but we’ll explain any additional costs before you book your car (and taking your own child seats or GPS can be an easy way to reduce your costs).
We know how important this is, so we tell you everything you need to know before you book. Not just ratings & reviews, but fuel policy, pick-up information, terms and conditions… So feel free to contact us, we work 7 days a week.
Find us on Facebook
Car hire Rentalauto – Best price guaranteed!